How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2020 Karpgam M
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Grammatical origin is the Culmination of the Development of a Language. Among the Grammatical texts that thus appeared, the oldest and most glorious was the Tholkaappiya. Which become fully available. Iin which the Ezhuthu, sol and porul are included. In first Phase Tholkaappiyar who traverses the nature of the characters also mentions their form. Tholkaappiyar interprets the formation of point at which line for the constriction of Magaram (Magarak kurukkam) enters the form within form. This review explains about that "Utperu pulli?"
- Balasundharam. S., (1988) Tholkaappiyam Ezhutthathikaram, Volume I, Aaraicchi kaandigaiurai, Tanjur:Thamarai publications.
- Dhamotharam Pillai, C.Vai. (2008), Viirasoliyam, Chennai: Ulagathamizh aaraicchi Niruvanam.
- Ilampuranar(1955), Tholkaappiyam Ezhutthathikaram, Chennai: Saiva Sidhantha Nuurpathippu Kazhagam.
- Ilangumaran, R., (2009), Ilakkana varalaru, Chennai: mamivasagar pathippagam.
- Nannul kaandikai urai, (1977), Ezhuththathikaram Sollathikaaram, Chennai: Kalaga veliyidu.
- Ragavaiyangar. M., (2011), Aaraicchi Thoguthi, Chennai: poompugar pathippagam.
- Subramaniya Sasthiriyar. P. S., (1937), Tholkaappiya Ezhutthathikarak kurippurai, Chennai: Chennai satta Ithzh acchagam.
- Venkatarajulu Rettiyar. V., (1944), Tholkaappiya Ezhutthathikara Aaraicchi, Chennai: University of Madras.