How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 Jainambu Barvin, Mohamed Anwar
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The purpose of this study is to explore the innovations that creator Sujatha has used in her works and that she has some unique identities in handling language. The explanatory approach approach has been handled based on the thread study of this study. The researcher confirms that Sujatha is also a great creator in the world of Tamil literature. Creators use many elements in their work to convey to the reader the emotions they have received. The creator can be identified by examining those elements. The study aims to identify her uniqueness in Sujatha's work. In Sujata's works, the language structure is better than the plot. His essence has been adopted by later literary men as well. I am learning a lot from Sujatha in the post-modernist Charu Nivedita uirmai magazine. Also says my teacher (p.43). S. Ramakrishnan says of Sujatha's "chopped verses are a forerunner to those like me today".
- Alise, A., (1989), Kannadhasanin Kavithai Nadai, Annam P.Limited ,Sivagangai
- Jeya V., (1989), Barathi Mozinadai, Jeya Pathippagam, Madurai.
- Neethivanan, J., (2001), Nadaiyiyal, Mullai Pathippakam, Madurai.
- Sanmugam, S.V., (1985), Mozhiyum Ezuthum, Anaithindiya Tamil Moziyiyar Kazakam, Annamalai Nagar.
- Senivasan, Sethupandiyan, (1998), Illakkana Sinthanai, M.K.University, Madurai.
- Sethumani Maniyan, (2000), Mozipeyarpil Kotoadukalum Uthikalum, Madurai.
- Vengadaraman, K.K., (1997) Kappiya Nadaiyiyal, Kanimozi Pathippagam,Selam.