How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Sangeethratha N.S.K
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The period of Bakthi literature is one of the most important and Revolutionary of the history of Tamil literature. The Ancient Religion of Saiva and Vainava competed each other and also ignored other religions. During this period Nayanmars and Alwars enriched their religions and also florised the Tamil language. Alwars and Nayanmars created the Bhakthi literature of Thevaram, Thiruvasagam and Nalaiyira Dhivya Prabhantham. Impact of Sangam literature reflected in Bakthi literature not only Sangam literature and Moral literature also. Based on this, The Main moto of this article how the Thirukural’s thoughts spread in Alwar’s Paasurangal.
- Aranga.Ramalingam, (2012), Nammalvar Paadalgalil Anbu Neri, Srirangam: Arulmigu Arranganathaswamy Thirukovil.
- Arrangasamy, J., (2006). Thirumangai Alvarin Bakthi Neri. Thanjavur: R.P.Publishers.
- Arrangasamy, J., (2000). Samuthayapparvaiyil ThirumangaiAlvar Suttum Irai Thathuvam, Thanjavur: Tamil Palkalaikalaga Veliyedu.
- Keerthi, (Publisher), (2011). Neethi Noolgal, Chennai: Aruna pathippkam
- Meyyappan, (Publisher), (2000).BharathiyarKavithaigal, Chennai: Manivasagar pathippkam.
- Narayana Velluppillai.,(Editor), (2000). Nalaiyira Dhivya Prabantham, Chennai: Mullai Nilaiyam.
- Palanidhasan.,(Publisher), (2017). Thirukkural Thelivurai, Sivakasi: Kala pathippkam.
- Pranatharthikaran, K.S., (2012). Nammalvarum Kambarum, Srirangam: Arulmigu Arranganathaswamy Thirukovil.
- Rajagobalan, R. (1998). Saranakathi neri, Chennai: Eannes pathippkam.
- Sangeethratha, N.S.K., (2013). Adhikavi Paasurangalil Avathara Seithigal, Srirangam: Arulmigu Arranganathaswamy Thirukovil.
- Subramaniyan, S.V., (1999). Tamil Illakiya Varallaru, Chennai: Manivasakar Pathippagam.
- Thamizhannal, (2014), Thamil Illakiya Varallaru, Madurai: Meenakshi Puthaga Nilaiyam.